Sunday, June 29, 2014

Spinning plates

In my mission statement I declared that my purpose was to share what I've learned, my experiences and how I came to learn them.

Enter Rollo Tomassi with Plate Theory.

This act, which ought to be an art, has had a very dramatic effect on me recently. The idea took a little while to make its way past my old programing residuals left from before my awakening. This was actually very helpful as it forced me to examine other processes, or "Rules" that I had in place that were left over from the last administration.

Things I cleared up for myself:
It is ok to romantically pursue more than 1 woman at a time.
It is ok to romantically pursue a woman a friend has dated with the proper disclosure/allowance.
It is ok to remove the woman from the pedestal and place her in the bond pits of Chicago.
It is ok to directly compete, head to head, with other men... unless that man is the bints husband.
It is ok for a woman to not live up to your expectations, they just don't get to continue riding.
It is ok to steal the frame and force women to compete over you.

You may notice a lot of these things are naturally occurring withing the red-pill awakening process.
My problem was that I Auto-Updated my OS and just trusted it to work without further examination. Shame on me for lacking sufficient observing ego.

Recently I have started the plates-a-spinning by starting with one what is almost a sure thing. Next I started spinning a pair of sisters, though I am really only interested in one (the younger, of course).
Next I have started treating every woman who might possibly qualify as a plate. I'll examine them, give them a once-spin on my finger to see if they balance and finish by checking to see how worn they are. And I have begun doing this without pretense.

All this and I didn't realize I had made this shift until my brother made the comment that I chase women more than he changes his underwear. If I am going to err, I will do so on the side that pegs him as a man of good hygiene.

No comments:

Post a Comment